Verizon took a deposit and disconnected the internet and does not give any reason
gideon2
Enthusiast - Level 1

After a long string of verification issues and paying security deposit, i found a verizon actiontec router and set up the fios internet. The internet was active for 3 days and it was disconnected without any notice.

I have no idea about why the account is deactivated, customer support says there is no reason why it was discontinued.

The only option they give me is to sign up for a new account again which would involve verfications, security checks, deposits and activation hassles. I've already waited a month, i dont think this company deserves anymore of my patience and business.

Re: Verizon took a deposit and disconnected the internet and does not give any reason
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Gideon,

We don't like the sound of that at all!  We'll gladly look into this and work on a resolution.  Please send us a private message so that we can gather information, privately.

~Eva

0 Likes
Re: Verizon took a deposit and disconnected the internet and does not give any reason
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

So you are just talking to customers.

0 Likes