Verizon triple play bundle price increase
fjacksonjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Sept. bill showed a price increase of $ 20.00 in FIOS Bundle . From 94.99 to 114.99 with  noexplaination .

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon triple play bundle price increase
Capricorn1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you go to:  (Residential) My Verizon -> Billing -> View Bill

and click on the View Details link next to Current Activity,

do you see something like:

Bundle 24 Mo. Credit thru Jul 13, 2017      -20.00

listed there? Depending on when you do this, you might be looking at your current bill or last month's bill. Be sure to check the dates. You've probably just gone past your 24 month bundle discount. You can look at earlier bills by using the same (Residential) My Verizon -> Billing -> View Bill path, but pull down the menu next the My Bill title and pick an earlier month.

View solution in original post

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi fjacksonjr,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  For billing issues, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes
Capricorn1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you go to:  (Residential) My Verizon -> Billing -> View Bill

and click on the View Details link next to Current Activity,

do you see something like:

Bundle 24 Mo. Credit thru Jul 13, 2017      -20.00

listed there? Depending on when you do this, you might be looking at your current bill or last month's bill. Be sure to check the dates. You've probably just gone past your 24 month bundle discount. You can look at earlier bills by using the same (Residential) My Verizon -> Billing -> View Bill path, but pull down the menu next the My Bill title and pick an earlier month.

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Note that such jumps often occur if your multiyear contract expires and you do not renew.  Even with renewal they may go up or sometimes down.