Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Verizon web site

kvs
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon web site

Message 1 of 6
(818 Views)

Forget the fluff, just make your web site work. 

Top navigation :  Support >  Internet > FIOS Internet returns error 400 "page not found."  This is a 1997 kind of issue. 

Another place, when reading about sub-accounts for email, click Next and your system tries to log you in and then returns to previous screen.

Hire a testing department please that can script test all your functionality.  Then ask about new ideas.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Verizon web site

Message 2 of 6
(778 Views)

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the site. I went to it right now and everything is working fine with it. Do you still need assistance with this?

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

kkarney
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(699 Views)

amen...

you'd think that an internet service provider (especially of Verizon's magnitude) would be able to maintain a decent website, but this one stinks (for lack of a better adjective)...

i'm constantly finding links that don't go anywhere (or produce navigation error pages)...

sometimes the site is just plain unavailable (as is the case with email right now)...

the "organization" of the site is confusing and the site is presented in a manner that i guess is supposed to be "slick" but comes off as clumsy and overly busy... i actually use Comcast's site for news (and it's not all the great)...

and the site is consistently slow... always... and i'm on FIOS!

i think most web users prefer functionality to flash (no pun intended), and Verizon has it bass ackwards...

physician, heal thyself!

(p.s. and apparently "FIOS" doesn't pass a spell check on the FIOS site...)

Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 6
(685 Views)

on the bottom right of every page is a suggestions button for broken links and other various suggestions.  Give that a shot.

this is the link it takes you to, but it's best to do it from the actual page with the problem.

also i found a lot of the verizon site doesn't work too well unless you have java, so click here to find out if you have java

JDoe
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Message 5 of 6
(683 Views)
Bad request
Your browser sent a query this server could not understand. 

Is not a Java issue. 

Its a poorly updated web site with interdependencies that are not working cvorrectly.

Although poorly worded, it is a valid complaint.

The Lithium Software sux !!
Smith6612
MVP MVP
MVP

Message 6 of 6
(654 Views)

@DLipman wrote:
Bad request
Your browser sent a query this server could not understand. 

Is not a Java issue. 

Its a poorly updated web site with interdependencies that are not working cvorrectly.

Although poorly worded, it is a valid complaint.

This. Java usually has nothing to do with the Verizon site. Just poor optimization (seems to be the norm for many sites and programs anyways these days).

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title