Verizon won't upgrade my speed
BetterLate

6 weeks ago I upgraded from 75 speed to 400 speed, and my bill was supposed to be $79 (advertised online, and sent in my email to confirm).  However, I'm only getting 100 speed, and my bill is $89.  The technician says he's done all he can do and it is a problem with the company routers.  I've spent probably 2 hours in 5 different chat sessions and nothing has changed except I get to chat with a different person each time and type my heart out.  I can't find a phone number to call and talk to a real person.  Is this the future of customer support?  It seems like nobody at Verizon cares, and nothing will ever be fixed.  I don't know what else to do except switch to a different company.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won't upgrade my speed
BetterLate

Tried everything I can think of:  Reset the modem, unplugged everything, restarted computer, connected computer direct to LAN/Router.  No matter what, I can't get the speedtest to register over 100 speed.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon won't upgrade my speed
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi BetterLate,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes