Version door to door agents are laying to get new connection
Sam0101

I signed up for new version fios internet connection via one door to door agent.

He assured me my prices are not going to up as long as i am being with verison no matter how may year it will be. He assured me multiple time for this. As i asked for proof of that he said as his agent id is associated with my account version aware about price.

I like version internet service so i also recommended it to my brother. I called same guy and ask him if he can setup fios internet for him. After all paper work done when version guy came to install connection informed it is not fios connection it is regular internet satellite connection. After this, that guy stopped picking up my phone.

Now as I am near to complete one year with version fios I am trying to reach that guy to make sure regarding my price and no wonder he is not picking or returning my calls or text.

Is this really ethical for version to get new connection on such lie basis ?

0 Likes
Re: Version door to door agents are laying to get new connection
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sam0101,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes