Switch Account

Verzion Fios Installation

Verzion Fios Installation

Contributor bvenero
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(619 Views)

Was setup to have Verizon Fios Internet 300MB service today.  Was told install time was 8am to 12pm.  No show by 1pm called verizon, said sorry we will have them there by 2pm.  again no show.  this went on till 8pm tonight then the answer was those groups are closed youll have to reschedule.   I want to know what recourse we have and how we can esclate this within Verizon.  Worst customer service ever so far.  This would have been my first Verizon Product. 

2 REPLIES 2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 3
(597 Views)

This is a peer to peer support forum.

My suggestion is to either contact them via chat or try twitter @verizonsupport

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 3
(596 Views)

That is totally unacceptable!!!Verizon Tech usually calls prior to schedule,if I was you,I would complain to theSupervisor!!!

Some customer Service Rep are better than others...........

1.Router: Quantum G1100 (Primary)2.Router :Nighthawk AC1900
3.Speed:75/75 Mbps
4.FIOS TV Ultimate HD
5.FiOS Digital Voice Unlimited
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.