Video freezed about 3/4 way thru
FreedomOne

Why does video freezes during 3/4 way?
Doesn't matter which network or program I am watching, video always freezes during 3/4 way thru. Didn't do that months ago.....
I am watching on my laptop, over 6g RAM, 280 g HHD.....I don't think it is my laptop, because I can watch netflix, hulu or crackle without one hiccup.....cannot say the same thing with verizon.

Can anybody tell me what to do?

0 Likes
Re: Video freezed about 3/4 way thru
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What video is freezing?

On demand?

Recordings on DVR?

0 Likes
FreedomOne

Online....
Click on Watch Fios, >network> Travel Channel ( or any others).... about 3/4 way video freezed.

I watch past episodes on Travel Channel,  HGTV, National Gepgraphic, Spike plus others.
All got same issue, about 3/4 way through, it freezed.
Tried different PC, no differences, erased cache, browser history many times, scan for malwares and viruses, defrag....

Did speed test, real good, contact verizon, they don't know or don't have answer for me.

I am on Win7 and uses IE 11.......once again watching movies on netflix, hulu or amazon prime are perfect...no hiccups....

0 Likes
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FreedomOne,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes