Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Wasted page space

JRD
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Wasted page space

Message 1 of 4
(662 Views)

How can I reduce the wasted page space at the top, to show more messages and other information?  Is there a setting I can't find?

Dump the foot tall logo, squeeze it down to about 1/3 that height, reposition the other items, and make the page more useful!

3 REPLIES 3
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Wasted page space

Message 2 of 4
(652 Views)

ncan you do a screen capture. show us what you mean.  i have ample space on mine

JRD
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(614 Views)

Please notice the area around the cursor - that's all wasted space, as well as the equivalent space on the opposite side of the screen.

If the "Verizon" icon were reduced in height to about 1/2 the current height, and the other components more properly arranged, that would make about 4 more message lines visible.

If the line with "Conversations, Contacts, etc." were reduced in height to slightly more than the height of the characters, that would add a couple more lines of visibility.

If nothing else, make optional settings to avoid this waste.

Thanks!

Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 4
(586 Views)

I think there's about a 24 hour delay in posting pictures, so I can't see the picture yet.   I will reply back when I see it - hopefully today 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title