Watch ESPNApp
Fiber_Optics

Anyone else experience trouble setting up the WatchESPN App for their iPhones or iPads? I have Verizon High Speed Internet and Extreme Fios HD service, but whenever I go to setup the service through www.espnnetworks.com/setup, I can't get it to work. I enter my zip code and can choose Verizon High Speed Internet or Fios HD, but on the next screen when I sign into Verizon, nothing happens! Sometimes I get a null error, sometimes just nothing happens. I've tried clearing cookies, talking to ESPN support (who described it as a problem on Verizon's end) and chatted with a Verizon agent (who described it as a problem on ESPN's end).

So...Help!

0 Likes
Re: Watch ESPNApp
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry that you are experiencing problems registering to the ESPN. I'm not sure if you have this resolved or not. Test the login you are using when you click on the Verizon link by going directly to www.verizon.net and making sure it lets you login to the email portal with the credentials. If you have further problems, please send me a private message so I can get your information directly.

0 Likes
ndmario

i am not able to activate my watchespn app

i get to the espn site for signup, but when i select my cable provider as verizon fios, it does not connect to the website

i have tried multiple browsers on multiple pcs and cannot get it to work on any of them

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm curious about something. From previous experience with the ESPN360 site, when you choose "Watch Now" you would generally be redirected to the Verizon website in a pop-up window, which would prompt you to enter in your Username and Password to the Verizon service. If you log into http://my.verizon.com and remain logged in, does the ESPN Application log itself in and allow you to proceed?

0 Likes
Yantelope

Yeah, I can't get the site to work etiher.  I always put in my zipcode and address to http://broadband.espn.go.com/espn3/auth/mobile/ and once I put in "verizon internet only" the next screen just says "Error handling your request. null"

It's actually the exact same error screen i get if I try to click on any ESPN3 event directly on the MyVerizon 2.0 page.  Help  Please!  It's been like this for months.

0 Likes
EPM13

I am still having the same problem. I'm able to log in to MyVerizon, but the "Error handling your request. null" message always appears. Please help, Verizon!

0 Likes
Jsteer1
Same problem.
0 Likes
cowtip1

My Watch ESPN App has been working the entire football season until a few weeks ago. I thought it was a temporary issue, but I have not been able to get onto the app.  It asks me for my cable provider, and I put Verizon FiOs, which is my plan.  After I put in my username and password, it says I do not subscribe to the appropriate TV package. Why would this happen?

0 Likes
pfitzuscg

I'm experiencing the same problem with Watch ESPN and Epix HD, on ipad as well as Xbox 360.  I opened a trouble ticket on 21 Dec, but nothing has been done.  Frustrating not having ESPN content during college football bowl season.  Waited 45 minutes on the phone to find out no progress has been made on this issue.

0 Likes