We are unable to process your request at this time.......
robjoh
Enthusiast - Level 1

After logging in , i get the following message when trying to access anything other than email via "My Verizon"

"We are unable to process your request at this time.

Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

the strange thing is my last login shows September 11, 2014, even though i have logged in today and previous days after this date.

0 Likes
Re: We are unable to process your request at this time.......
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

By any chance are you using Internet Explorer as your browser?

I use IE 11 as my primary browser and intermittently have trouble with various features on the Verizon website.  When I'm having those problems I switch to my  backup browser, Firefox, and the problems don't occur.

Whatever browser you're using, if you have a different browser available you might try it and see if the same problem exists.

0 Likes
robjoh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

This use to work only under IE 11, now it is not working with either IE 11 or Firefox 33.  When I use to login via IE I had to enter a 4 digit pin but this is no longer the case. I laso tried deleting cookies and all browser content, changing passwords to no avail.

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

Your login procedure sounds different from mine.

Try this link:

https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/myaccount/ngen/upr/nlogin.aspx

If you put your userid in the box provided, then select My Services on the pull down, then click on Sign In, and then enter your password to continue, does the problem still occur?

robjoh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, unfortunately the results are the same:

0 Likes
robjoh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Notice; my last login is September 11, 2014 4:26 pm . At this point "My Verizon" shows the following: no links under "Bill & Payment" . The only link i can access is "Check email" under Email & Calls

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

I have seen the same symptom on and off....nothing under Bill & Payment.  After a day or so it just seems to fix itself.

But it looks like you're running McAfee and Malwarebytes.  You might try disabling those one at a time to see if that helps any. 

If that makes no difference, I'm out of ideas.  You can always try Verizon tech support, or maybe another user here will come up with a solution.

Good luck.

0 Likes
robjoh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for your help and suggestions. I went to the point of booting up in safe mode but still the same results. The "Welcome" link in the upper right corner I suspect should show a user name or something, mine is blank.  I suspect something is messed with my account on Verizon's servers. I have put in a trouble ticket with them. i'll post results if i ever hear back.

0 Likes
sarahmford1

This has been going on my with account for MONTHS!  I've tried everything from deleting cookies, disabling all antivirus, resetting password, trying to log on with several different devices all with no avail.  I can't do a thing online except see my telephone number and e-mail contact. I've spent HOURS on the phone with MULTIPLE customer service agents.  They don't have a clue...they transfer you to other departments...they promise return follow ups...and yet NOTHING.  After my contract is up, I am canceling my fios service just because of this problem that no one seems to know why or what causes it.

0 Likes
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@robjoh wrote:

Thanks for your help and suggestions. I went to the point of booting up in safe mode but still the same results. The "Welcome" link in the upper right corner I suspect should show a user name or something, mine is blank.  I suspect something is messed with my account on Verizon's servers. I have put in a trouble ticket with them. i'll post results if i ever hear back.

I you select support then forums then sign on the left and use your residential user id and password does it let you sign on and create and reply to posts?

0 Likes