Re: We are unable to process your request at this time.......
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sarahmford1,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
robjoh
Enthusiast - Level 1

This issue mysteriously disappeared on its own a while back. I believe the account was rebuilt by Verizon. However the Java VoiceMailPlayer does not run under Firefox version 35, only IE 11. So at this time I only access my account via IE.

0 Likes
WienEdith

I got help from a Verizon tech rep who reset my account and gave me a temporary password. As instructed I deleted my cache. Went through all that and am getting the message again. Like everyone else on this thread, able to retrieve email but cannot do anything else. SImply get the dreaded 'unabler to process' message. The techie told me to avoid Chrome. I have tried IE but get the same bad result. Same with Firefox.

This is extremely frustrating, need I say ridiculous.

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have been using Chrome Browser successfully for a long time.

Presently using Version 41.0.2272.118 m.

Hve 2 icons on my desktop..one for Email and the other for the Forums.

After boot up for the day it takes me directly to them.

Thereafter I just click on them when I want to get back to either one.

My Residential Login is stored in Norton 360 Identity Safe

0 Likes
neipest

hi

i am having this same problem for months now,

even worse because the option of paying to verizon does work, it just doest show you your ballance, but you can do a payment, but guess what i was shut down for nonpayment when i had confirmation for 241.00 dollar payment.

the money went to somewhere i dont know and verizon costumer service found the money and rerouted it to my account,

when i succesfully log in myverizon i see my bank accounts for payment but not my tel, number of my billed owed.

it is a shame that verizon hasnt figured out what the hell is going on with their website, that people can log in but not see there telephone number neither what they owe, but accept bogus payment not being applied to you your bill and you get email confirmation for paying verizon (just does not state you account number!)

i have been losing my mind over this, i refuse to pay my overdue bill untill i get my online service fixed once and for all.

i will fight this untill the end.

i have be on phone for hours and days and they have no idea **bleep** is going on!!

please help!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi neipest,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
sflow15

I have had the same problem MULTIPLE TIMES!!! Once, my account had information for a completely unknown person on it. I had to have Verizon grant me access to MY OWN ACCOUNT, and then I had to change the name, phone number, and email of the individual they erroneously attached to my account. It looks like this may be happening again because I can't even get past this dreaded "Unable to process your reqest..." blurb. It is mind-boggling that this thread reaches back for YEARS and they still have not fixed this. 

So, I got on the phone with support, they insisted I give them my account number. What account number, the one from the page I cannot access?! I gave them the account number listed on the email they send from paperless statements and the told me that wasn't the whole account number... yeah, I know! That's why I'm calling. They then told me they would send me over to technical support or the like and they hung the phone up instead!!! I tried calling back and this time instead of an immediate response, I was on the phone for 15 minutes. No answer, not how I want to spend my Sunday night, so MAYBE I try to deal with this next week. I'll probably let it alone. It will likely just get messed up again! Sigh...

Verizon, I love your (internet/TV) service, but I absolutely hate your website and customer service!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sflow15,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
wchandyjr1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also just received that message. I am using Safari on a Mac using El Capitan. I was able to log in successsfully Saturday and Sunday

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

wchandyjr, clear your cache, and if that does not work, try a second browser.

0 Likes