Re: We are unable to process your request at this time.......
wchandyjr1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did use a second browser (Chromee) with the same result. I tried again later in the day and I was able to successfully log in.

0 Likes
jbrodric

Hello I'm getting the same issue and would love to be able to pay my bill.  Can you please create a support ticket for me?

0 Likes
jbrodric

Also my guess is that this issue has to do with people who have linked their Verizon Wireless and Residential accounts.  I started getting this issue once I linked them.

Is anyone else who is experiencing this issue also a Verizon Wireless customer with a linked account?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jb6821,

Have you tried clearing the browser cache or using a different browser?

0 Likes
jbrodric

Hi Lawrence-  Yep I tried both Chrome and IE and cleared the cache in both.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jb6821,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Young12

Hi Lawrence, could you help me as well on this issue? I can't pay my bill online and get the same error message. I cleared my cache and tried three different browers to no avail.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Young1 wrote:

Hi Lawrence, could you help me as well on this issue? I can't pay my bill online and get the same error message. I cleared my cache and tried three different browers to no avail.

You did realize the last post was 2013?

i would recommend you download the Fios app and pay through that. It works.

additionally you can pay on the phone 1-800-VERIZON just choose payment.

you can also pay with trying another computer or even a cell phone or tablet.

just login to your account portal and pay from there. Like I said you don't need to use the browsers you are having problems with.

Good Luck

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Young1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
ahaley24

No, that account was Registered in 2013. The actual post date is 2016. People have been posting in this thread since at least 2014 though, with no results.

For users with this issue, the mobile app won't fix it. Account details are broken in Verizon's database, but their support teams apparently do not know how to fix them.

Source: I am a user with this problem, and mobile app does not work (on Android or iOS).

---

I have been dealing with this problem since April 2016, when Verizon mistakenly thought I lived in Florida and tried to transfer my account to Frontier. I have lived in VA (and had Verizon from day one) since February 2015.

Been through all the troubleshooting nonsense. Changed password, tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari. Windows, Linux, MacOS. Android and iOS, using both the app or the mobile browsers. If anything is clear, it is not a client-side problem.

Verizon: you need a DBA or other developer to literally fix this at the database level. Meanwhile, you need to give customers a way to actually track their problems. I have had endless phone reps tell me they are going to submit a ticket and call me back. I only ever got called back once, in the same day, and it was a courtesy call to say they hadn't forgotten about me. Give us ticket numbers. Let us follow up on our submitted problems. I call at least once a month, often more, because I cannot GIVE YOU MONEY. All I want to do is pay my bill online, like I used to, for years.

0 Likes