Switch Account

Website banner driving me nuts

Website banner driving me nuts

Copper Contributor winbatch
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(507 Views)

The Verizon website is driving me bananas.  Every time I click on a page it warns me that I should sign up for paper free billing.  popup.PNG

However, I already have and clicking on the Enroll link just takes me a page that indicates that I have.

popup2.PNG   Make it stop!

5 REPLIES 5
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 6
(466 Views)

Good luck with that.

click on the contact us for the web page your on and alert them of the issue. Probably won’t help but you can try.

Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(453 Views)

Yeah.  I think I'm gonna stay away from the chat for a while.  It's only leading to an increase in blood pressure so far.

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 4 of 6
(449 Views)

@winbatch wrote:

Yeah.  I think I'm gonna stay away from the chat for a while.  It's only leading to an increase in blood pressure so far.

As of late i have been under the solution is to drop any company that causes me an issue. It is not good for the health to keep trying to fix something that you did not create. Simply go to another service. Problem solved.

Copper Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(440 Views)

Sure, except I just switched to verizon from comcast 3 days ago Smiley Wink    I'm sure as time goes on I'll have less need to go to the website.

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 6 of 6
(438 Views)

@winbatch wrote:

Sure, except I just switched to verizon from comcast 3 days ago Smiley Wink    I'm sure as time goes on I'll have less need to go to the website.

Ha ha that all depends if you want to see your service invoice etc. change services or look at other offers. But in my case i ignore the constant banner that thinks i am not connected to the internet. I use my own router. 😄

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.