What does it take to get FiOS to a house under construction?
whighfill

I am building a new house on a street that has FiOS running along the street.  I know for a fact that the houses all across the street have FiOS.  Customer service keeps telling me FiOS is not available.  It's RIGHT THERE, I can point at the box buried in the ground that says "VERIZON" on it.  It's literally across the street.  We have to cut the street to bring water, power, and natural gas across.  All I need to do is talk to someone besides customer service to get Verizon on board to lay their fiber optic across.  There is one existing house and 3 more future houses that they would gain access to.  Anybody know who I need to talk to?  Verizon, are you paying attention?  Can someone with the ability to get things done please get in touch with me?  Going through support or customer service is a lesson in futility.  The only other thing I can think of is to flag down a Verizon truck and talk to somebody on the crew.

0 Likes
Re: What does it take to get FiOS to a house under construction?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi whighfill,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes