Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

What is up with the service at Verizon???

mike4128
Contributor
Contributor

What is up with the service at Verizon???

Message 1 of 3
(610 Views)

I have been on the phone twice today and waited 45 minutes for someone to answer but no such luck.  Instead of getting a repair I think I will disconnect my service since my contract is up. Wake up Verizon!!     People will not stay with you with your current service levels.

2 REPLIES 2
David42
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: What is up with the service at Verizon???

Message 2 of 3
(586 Views)

I absolutely agree. I just had to listen to 4 minutes of menu and them be told I am in a queue. After another five minutes I gave up. I tried live chat. I was 37th in line. The "e-mail me" selection on the website does not work. My contract is up in August and unless there is a significant improvement they can kiss me good by. Horrible customer service.

topdog
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: What is up with the service at Verizon???

Message 3 of 3
(522 Views)

Good Luck!!! We left Comcast for Verizon and now know that both have their problems.  I have taken the attitude that I would rather fight than switch.  But, in reality, I am usually very nice to the support people and eventually I get  the help I need.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title