What's going on here?
256MIGRAINE

I have had major issues with Verizon internet and particularly FIOS.  Over the past year I have not been able to access the internet several times.  Recently I have had issues with FIOS where I am not able to access certain channels, not been able to access on demand and I have called, walked through the reset issues with customer service, at one point being told that they did not have a clue what was wrong, sent me a new set top box which worked for two days and then I was resetting, unplugging, all that so that I could watch the show I wanted to watch.  Resetting the set top box seems to work temporarily but not for very long. 

When I went to send back my old set top box at the UPS office, they were not surprised to see this and had 4 or 5 that they had to send back.  I said that I was not very happy with Verizon at this point and they said that unfortunately they had been hearing this constantly as people return their old set top boxes.

I recall that Verizon was an adequate service for telephone, not great but okay.  Have you perhaps overextended yourself in the FIOS arena?  It happens, hope you can make it right.

0 Likes