What's the Latest Actiontec MI-424-WR Firmware and where can I find it
binaryops
I'm currently running Firmware Verison: 4.0.16.1.56.0.10.11.3 and want to know if there's a firmware upgrade out there? 
0 Likes
Re: What's the Latest Actiontec MI-424-WR Firmware and where can I find it
Justin46
Legend

@binaryops wrote:
I'm currently running Firmware Verison: 4.0.16.1.56.0.10.11.3 and want to know if there's a firmware upgrade out there? 

My level is 4.0.16.1.56.0.10.11.6, which I think is supposed to be the latest. I know I got it within the last 2 or 3 months. As to where to get it, I can't help, it was just installed automatically; I don't understand why yours has not automatically upgraded, have you done something to prevent automatic update?

Since you just registered here today, are you a new FiOS user? If so, your router will probably update soon. Or you could go into the router dialog and try to force an upgrade.

I have a fairly simple installation for my FiOS TV, internet, and phone service, but I did not see any improvement (or new problems) when I got the new level, pretty much the same. 

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: What's the Latest Actiontec MI-424-WR Firmware and where can I find it
jumpin683
Contributor - Level 1

Assuming your Actiontec router is your primary router then log into the router and choose the advanced tab.

Select Firmware upgrade then choose Check now. Be sure to click the refresh now from the bottom of the screen to see the status.  If an upgrade is available it will be an available choice. 

0 Likes