What the company is this ????
imikekimi35

Here is what has happend so far:
I have been renting a router from verizon and realized it's a waste of money and i need to buy one. i bought one for over $200 on verizon only to find another verizon router through amazon for half the price. I now want to return both my rental and my bought router to a verizon store. I go to the verizon store located on 7110 Ridge Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19128. The representative at the store takes my router. I ask him for my reciept and he states "I already exited out your account . it should have been emailed to you" I check my email and it's not there nor in my spam box. I ask him to reprint the reciept for me. He states he can not do that. I call verizon while in a verizon store to see if they can help me. I wait an hour after my rental and 20 minutes fora return call from verizon. I tell the representative on the phone what had happend. She states she does not see the equipment returned on her end. I hand the phone over to the store rep who states the same story . The phone representative states she can not help me at this time but will write a note that i returned both routers. I ask te store rep if he can sign a note that i hand wrote t hat states " [customer's name] has returend both routers to stre 7110 ridge ave by [store rep's name]" he states he can not sign the note. I then came online to speak to a someone who could help me with this issue. The person states I need to be sent over to billing. I wait about 30 minutes to be transferred and still have not heard anything from the support chat box.
What is going on.
I just need 2 simple things. 1) refund for the router that i bought for over $200+ and 2) confirmation my rental router was returned. Is there anyone in this company that can help me ??????

0 Likes
Re: What the company is this ????
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi imikekimi35,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes