What the point of scheduling an appointment
KL19038

What is the point of getting a technician appointment for between 8am and 12pm, If the Technical wont get to me until 1pm?

True inconvenience on the customer!, After talking with a Supervisor, it truly shows the Verizon Fios DOES NOT CARE ABOUT IT’S CUSTOMERS!!!!!

It’s been my experience that Verizon Reps are untrained and consistently give out the wrong information. When you try to complain to the supervisor it's like the reading from the same script “ I will look into it and coached that associate(s) on how to properly do their job, and I will continue to monitor your order to make sure everything is completed”.

Then the supervisor could only tell me "MAYBE",

MAYBE a differenct technician MIGHT be in your area, and dispatch will get them to come

MAYBE the technician assisgned will get done early, and MIGHT be able to come early

To me all that is saying is MAYBE I should cancel my service and switch to someone esle!

0 Likes
Re: What the point of scheduling an appointment
lvninsb

At least you had a tech show up. I had 2 texts telling me the tech was coming and asking if I wanted to cancel.The tech texted me after waiting 3 hours 58 minutes that he was on his way, called me 10 minutes later to say he would be there in 10 minutes. 30 minutes later another text saying the tech was cancelled. Really? the tech didn't even have the common courtesy to come by and tell me verizon canceled him. The worst part is there is not one person at verizon that I could get in touch with that gave a **bleep** about the service I received or that I have the worlds slowest dsl for over 2 weeks. The funny thing is this is supposed to be verizon customer appreciation week. I guess they appreciate that we just put up with terrible customer service.

0 Likes