When Do the Lies and Madness END!
QueenB1999

It has been so CRAZY dealing with Verizon that I just don't know where to start.  I paid a deposit with this company that at first they could not find and I was placed in tranfer hell, next told that after on-time payment will be re-evaluated and them sent (to which I have paid on-time four times thus far, AND now, after complaining to the BBB received a response by the same woman{edited for privacy} I spoke with when this all began stated that I would not be refunded and that I haven't been current since March 2012?!!?  Smiley Mad  Really? That is slanderous as that statement is NOT the case, but she made it.

If you have not noticed people, you can make an online payment with Verizon and they will hold it AND show your account as past due, will tell you the account is past due even though YOU see the payment and it deducted from your bank account! 

The lack or regard and level of service I have received from this company doesn't amaze me unfortunately. I can never get a straight answer in the private message board and of course they will never tell the truth. I have not been current since when?  March 2012. Now they are lying and I have proof.

Do yourselves a favor people. If you can find another service provider...find one.  I am, but not before I make this slanderous statement  right.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: When Do the Lies and Madness END!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes