In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
07-16-2015 10:13 AM
I'm looking for the QoS Settings on the new Verizon Quantum Gateway router but all the manual says is the following:
"Quality of Service (QoS) – contact Technical Support for detailed information"
There must be a way to do this without calling technical support. Is there a certain hidden menu I'm missing?
I had QoS Settings on my old Verizon Actiontec Router and now after changing to the Quantum Gateway router, I can't find it anywhere.
03-30-2016 05:06 AM
It's literally 2016. How does this router not QoS. I'm Baffled.
It's not easy to QoS a potential 500M/500M circuit from a hardware perspective. DSCP QoS is often left to more expensive gear that lives in rackmount space.
03-30-2016 05:20 AM
Another thing about QoS is that it is only useful if there is queuing.
If your Internet link is not saturated (even for short periods of time), QoS doesn't do anything.
10-20-2017 09:02 PM
In case anyone is still looking for this answer like I was, I found the settings. Wireless Settings at the top, and then on the side you'll see Advanced Security Settings. In the text that comes up there on the right hit Other Advanced Wireless Options. It'll ask you if you want to proceed, click yes. On this page there are the settings for 2.4 then 5GHz. At the bottom of each list of settings you'll see a link to what you're looking for: 2.4 GHz WMM Settings (and 5 GHz WMM Settings under the 5 list). Click that link and you can disable here. I disabled for both. Hope this helps someone else! If you prefer list form:
Advanced Security Settings
Advanced Wireless Options
2.4 (or 5) GHz WMM Settings
09-29-2018 11:56 PM
Unfortunately, this only allows you to toggle the WMM and WMM Power Save features No settings. Might be a good idea to turn off power save. I've seen some posts that suggest possible dropped connections because of this. It seems to manage polling from your device to save battery on a mobile device.
In an ideal world, we would be able to direct our Netflix content to our device at max speed/priority and let our kids YouTube connection suffer! But no, that's not what WMM (wifi multimedia manager) does.