Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Where can I find a formal complaint with Verizon

Beltrajo
Contributor
Contributor

Where can I find a formal complaint with Verizon

Message 1 of 2
(484 Views)

I am a long time customer with Verizon (over 8 years)

Last month I had an issue where there was an intenet interruption.  I called verizon they a technician was send over 2 days after.  Technian fixed the problem by changing some box in the basement.

The following week I received my monthly bill and I notice a one-time charge for internet upgrade for $150, I immediatly called verizon and representative noted that somehow my internet was upgraded without my AUTHORIZATION.  Representative downgraded the internet again and was promised a credit of $150 but i was going to take about 24hrs to get approved to wait for his call to confirm credit.

Two days after I still had not received call so I contacted verizon again and was told that credit was being process just to give it some time.

Four days later still no credit and response from Verizon I decided to called by and was told that there was NO REPORT of my conversion and was denied credit because I according the Verizon rep I made the changes; so I asked her to proved to me that I AUTHORIZE the upgrade and they can't prove by either a recording or sign paperwork but still Verizon representative denied the credit and ultimately I was even denied to speak to a manager.  Represenative just ended conversion that I had to deal with my charge??? Really this is charge that I did not authorize Verizon is unable to prove to me that I authorize this charge as I am being told and I just need to pay for $150 extra...... After a long time customer this is the way I am being treated.

At this point I am just going to wait for contract to expire and run away from this company this is just robbing $150...... shame

1 REPLY 1
GaryDM
Moderator Moderator

Re: Where can I find a formal complaint with Verizon

Message 2 of 2
(451 Views)
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.