Switch Account

Where in the world are the support telephone numbers?

Where in the world are the support telephone numbers?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 11 of 22
(2,010 Views)

Really folks it's not that difficult ... the starting number is always 1-800-VERIZON

Regardless of the issue, you can always select an option from that number which will get you to where you need to go even if you should have started with a different number.

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 12 of 22
(1,997 Views)

1-888-553-1555

Verizon Fios  - 1-800-837-4966

Verizon E Center- 1-888-669-9901 

These are the numbers I use and never have had a problem reaching help.  The E center is mainly for E mail  password problems.

Here is a link to the Verizon page where this information is located:

http://www22.verizon.com/Content/ContactUs/CallUs/callus.htm

Highlighted
Contributor exhaustedtired
Contributor
Message 13 of 22
(1,941 Views)

because there is really no support links that actaully work , to talk to some one.

i had to go find my bill to get the number

1 800 837 4966 i hope this helps

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 14 of 22
(1,914 Views)

Don't forget the website Gethuman.com   if you have trouble reaching any company it has great ways to contact.   1-800 VERIZON is the best number to have, but as you click on these below solutions, it shows you the best way to navigate the menu  

http://gethuman.com/contact/Verizon-FiOS/

They even have a free service, where they get fios to call you back. I have never tried it, but its worth a shot.   🙂

Highlighted
Contributor WssIII
Contributor
Message 15 of 22
(1,789 Views)

I had to go out to Google to find that they have "1" main number to get in touch with them, 1-800-VERIZON  or 1-800-837-4966.

Additionally after going through the prompts and not being directed to the right area, hung up, redialed and entered 0# after entering my phone number and was FINALLY  able to speak to a human being.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 16 of 22
(1,785 Views)

@30ds4j wrote:

I would like to transfer to Comcast since Verizon supplies no technical support.

I suspect you will have to contact Comcast directly to accomplish your goal.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 17 of 22
(1,738 Views)

Unfortunately, Comcast is worse.

I haven't used them in 30 years after they ticked me off in my twenties and just a few years ago, I had a Comcast representative, complete with ID badge, knock on my door and accuse me of "stealing cable."

I simply told her that she was welcome to walk the circumference of my house and, if she found a connection other than Verizon, I would pay them twice what she thought I owed them.  She got this strange look on her face and then proceeded to try to sell me cable as my front door slowly closed...

Highlighted
Contributor gatorgrly
Contributor
Message 18 of 22
(1,709 Views)

The number on the support page 1-800-837-4966 is NOT IN SERVICE. Are you kidding me? I contacted the online last week for the inability to add another email account and the tech said it would be fixed Friday at 1:00PM and NOW I STILL cannot add a second email account.

Does anyone have a current contact number for FIOS Internet contact?

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 19 of 22
(1,703 Views)

@gatorgrly wrote:

The number on the support page 1-800-837-4966 is NOT IN SERVICE. Are you kidding me? I contacted the online last week for the inability to add another email account and the tech said it would be fixed Friday at 1:00PM and NOW I STILL cannot add a second email account.

@lasagna wrote:

Really folks it's not that difficult ... the starting number is always 1-800-VERIZON

Regardless of the issue, you can always select an option from that number which will get you to where you need to go even if you should have started with a different number.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 20 of 22
(1,672 Views)

@somegirl wrote:

@gatorgrly wrote:

@lasagna wrote:

I suspect the person just misdialled.  1-800-837-4966 is 1-800-VERIZON and of couse is in service.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.