Which router should be best for VERIZON's 200/200 speed
PiyKhar

I dont want to go ahead with Quantum gateway and also would not like to shell out more money on router. I would like to know which routers are best and affordable for 200/200 speed. I already have ONT installed at my place ( I recently moved to this address and can see ONT installed at this location). any help would be much appreciated. I already own TP-LINK AC1200 ( Non Gigabit router with 2 Frequency Bands 5GHz and 2.4 GHz). 

0 Likes
Re: Which router should be best for VERIZON's 200/200 speed
jonjones1
Legend

@PiyKhar wrote:

I dont want to go ahead with Quantum gateway and also would not like to shell out more money on router. I would like to know which routers are best and affordable for 200/200 speed. I already have ONT installed at my place ( I recently moved to this address and can see ONT installed at this location). any help would be much appreciated. I already own TP-LINK AC1200 ( Non Gigabit router with 2 Frequency Bands 5GHz and 2.4 GHz). 

The router you mention should work just fine. If you need to get higher speeds in the future check out the specs to see if the router can handle it.

0 Likes