Why Can't I have Fios Internet
BrownSugar163

I have high speed internet and I would like Verizon to install Fios Internet in my area. They have Fios in the city projects 4 blocks from me, but Verizon say's that it is not in my area.

I have High Speed internet and It looses strength and makes my TV freeze lose connetion and then I have to rebute the Genie box; mean while if I am recording a program I miss out on 5-10 min worth of the program.

I don't understand Why I can't have Fios internet in my block. What is the problem. I have had Verizon for I can't remember how many years. over 20yrs. I have been a loyal customer paid my bills on time and everything,. SO WHY CAN'T I HAVE FIOS INTERNET?????

They say that I have the highest speed for the internet, I have a 4K Television and If i choose to download a movie in 4K the program tells me that my speed is too slow for this and I have to use regular HD speed to download.

That takes a while because the download speed is slow. This doesn't make any sense. Also I had to get an range extender just to make the Internet reach to the back of my apartment. WHY CAN'T I HAVE FIOS INTERNET?????

0 Likes
Re: Why Can't I have Fios Internet
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you ever seen Verizon install additional wiring in your backyard? Chances are good the Fiber hasn't been laid on the utility poles or easements in front of your home.

If they did, someone needs to set you up with an engineering inquiry.

0 Likes