Why is customer erice incompetent?
Nohelp1

I signed up for fios cable with auto billing. I cant get me $100 Visa Card because the site says I havent paid my bill. They put it on hold and cant explain why. This was acknowldged by customer sericve as wrong and my account is current and they wont fix it. Pathetic service. Really poor attitude and they wonder why I wont add series. After they counldnt help me thye tried to sell me virus protection and add tv. Insulting. 

0 Likes
Re: Why is customer service so incompetent?
Nohelp1

They dont care. No quality control

0 Likes
Nohelp1

THey wnt email you to confirm you contacted them and then they say you did not call.

0 Likes
Nohelp1

When you ask them to email you they refuse. There is no way to document they did not put your complaint in their notes. When you ask for a supervisor, they never are avaible. I called on Saturday and they said someone might call me on Tuesday. 

0 Likes
Re: Why is customer erice incompetent?
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Nohelp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes