Why won't Verizon install Fios in my area!!!!
Minoltaman

I am sick of slow internet using Verizon's DSL!! I've tried asking for Fios to be installed and they say there's not enough customers in my area, Well they would have more if it was available! It's available 1 block from my house for years! I am so frustrated that I have no other way to get faster internet in my location! VERIZON!!!!! INSTALL FIOS IN MY AREA!!! PLEASE!!!

0 Likes
Re: Why won't Verizon install Fios in my area!!!!
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon doesn't comment on where they will expand.

That being said, they have stated that they will be concentrating on the north east after the sale of  other areas to frontier.

Where are you located?

0 Likes
Minoltaman

Well I appreciate your comment, there really is no where to let Verizon know my concerns, phone support gives little or no answers to why and I want everyone who see's this post that there's custumers that want other options then Dsl without the excuse that there is not enough people who want it in my area when they have it a block away! I'm in Linden Nj been here 24yrs and have had slow internet all along. 

0 Likes
Minoltaman

P.s.  This is a Forum for Verizon Fios on Verizon's site, where else would i go? And I see 25 people have seen my post, thats 25 people more that know Verizon is reluctant to install Fios for there Frontier Sales pitch. 

0 Likes