WiFi & Wired are so slow since couple of days
gg786
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wonder if this is what you claim about or brag about.

I can provide screenshots for all the speed tests.

Please let me know where to email.

0 Likes
Re: WiFi & Wired are so slow since couple of days
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
gg786
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply but now I have strong feeling that Verizon is a company which cheats customers and make money.

Verizon has monopoly in the area that doesn't mean they will provide third class service and poorest technical support and no customer satisfaction.

After contacting technical support, they didn't want to see the problem I was facing rather keep on saying that as current speed is good so no issue.

This month, My billing plan is changed from promotional rate (valid for two years) to a different one without letting me know anything.

Will you be able to help on this?

0 Likes
gg786
Enthusiast - Level 2

Moreover Billing chat people keep on saying plan is changed and that too for same services, are you kidding me.

And she didn't took a pain to check last month's bill tand transferred me to technical support without listening.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gg786,

Please provide details about your connection speed issue.  What speed are you contracted for?  What speed are you currently getting using a wired connection?

For billing issues, please start a separate topic, and, again please provide details about your plan, what you understand your charges should be, what you are actually being billed and what you were told by the Verizon agent about any changes to your plan.

0 Likes
gg786
Enthusiast - Level 2

My plan was:

Services
FiOS Internet 50/50
Equipment
(Rent): FiOS Quantum Gateway Router
Subtotal
$49.98
8/8 - 9/7

Now, it has been changed automatically to:

Services
FiOS Internet 50/50
Equipment
(Rent): FiOS Quantum Gateway Router
Subtotal - 
$64.98
9/8 - 10/7

This is not acceptable as it is pure cheating.
0 Likes
gg786
Enthusiast - Level 2

moreover, last month rate was valid for 2 years and it didn't even last for 2 months...third class customer experience.

And people who know about it from the billing, just say this is the plan i.e. 54.99+router+tax. Are you kidding me liars?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

What explanation are you given by billing support for the increase in your plan price?

0 Likes
gg786
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nothing, they said this is the plan i.e. one with 54.99.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gg786,

Please contact Billing during normal business hours through Contact Us.  They should be able to determine why you are seeing a higher bill and make corrections if there has been a mistake in your billing.

0 Likes