WiFi device schedules
Rhino88
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello all,

In the past I have been able to set up schedules for certain devices using the parental settings on the router but recently it doesn't accept my changes. I receive a message "Sorry! We are unable to process your request". Has anybody else had this problem and how can I fix it? 

I come to the forums becasue I can't seem to get help from Verizon. I've called and chatted and I still have the problem. I logged into the router and the devices I want to schedule don't show up.  I really need to set up some shcedules for home school purposes. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: WiFi device schedules
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What model router?

Have you tried a power reset of router?

Rhino88
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its the Quantum gateway G1100 and I have reset it. 

Cheers

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Rhino88 wrote:

Hello all,

In the past I have been able to set up schedules for certain devices using the parental settings on the router but recently it doesn't accept my changes. I receive a message "Sorry! We are unable to process your request". Has anybody else had this problem and how can I fix it? 

I come to the forums becasue I can't seem to get help from Verizon. I've called and chatted and I still have the problem. I logged into the router and the devices I want to schedule don't show up.  I really need to set up some shcedules for home school purposes. 

Thanks. 

I have a suggestion you could try contacting https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

which are real Verizon employees at DSL Reports/ broadband reports.

receintly Verizon did a firmware update which may have screwed up the functions.

however at the broadband reports site under the Fios forum there is another update coming to the FiOS Quantum Gateway.

it is possible the GUI that was changed has made parental controls wonky. 

You can also place your issue and question over at the site http://www.dslreports.com/Fios just join for free or post as a guest.