Wifi Activation fails
ghstudio
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm authorized for the new wifi access....and trying to install the software on my XP sp3 laptop. 

I get the following error message during install:

The flow will not proceed due to Missing Hand-off Parameters:
ssotoken
PUID

ssotoken value=
PUID value=
step value=wifireg

How can I get the software installed to use this new service??????

0 Likes
Re: Wifi Activation fails
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
Please give more info so someone can help you.  The page you are going to and the steps you took would help.
0 Likes
VZ_KG
Enthusiast - Level 3
Are you trying to install this while on VPN? That may cause it to fail.
0 Likes
tt39

same issue here now Aug 6th a week after New.... had the issue and Verizon acknowlegde --- product free wifi -- probably nit as robust as one would hope for.

Verizon please contact me for a solution 

0 Likes
ghstudio
Enthusiast - Level 2
Apparently Verizon has what looks like the same software download available on different pages and some of them do work while others don't.  I solved my problem by finding a different page, downloading and everything went smoothly.  I suggest you google around or search on the verizon site for FIOS wifi software and you'll probably find one that works. 
0 Likes
wukongeroo
Had the same issue today. Was originally trying to download and install via Firefox and had my Norton 360 activated.  I uninstalled the "half-installed" program via control panel, and unactivated Norton temporarily.  Reinstalled using Internet Explorer (while Norton was still inactive), and everything worked ok. Hope this helps.
0 Likes