In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I was wondering if Verizon is offering a Wifi-N compatible router yet? If not; does anyone know when or if they are getting one?
Not offering, just the luck of the draw as you get what's in their local warehouse, but they are providing some Wireless-N routers now
Actiontec MI424WR Rev F
there will be a sticker on the side of the router. the hex key is the "WEP key" number on that sticker. Assuming your router is set at defaults and it has not been changed.
Otherwise, connect a computer directly to the router. Log in (192.168.1.1 admin/password1) and check under "wireless settings"