quick menu

Wifi Network not supported by the printer

Wifi Network not supported by the printer

Contributor JGEAG
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(174 Views)

I recently upgraded to 150/150 Internet service and I cannot print wirelessly to either of my Epson WF printers.  This is the error that I receive during set up.  "The network channel assigned to your WiFi network is not supported by the Printer.  This may disable your WiFi connection.   I am connected to the 2.4GH channel, but, it still does not work.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES
Bronze Contributor II Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 2 of 3
(154 Views)

I am assuming you got a new router with the upgrade? The issue is when you change routers the new router will give a different IP address so when you 

Sometimes the printer utility program can help diagnose the problem. If that doesn’t work I would put in the installation disk and reinstall the printers.

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 3
(138 Views)

As the last person stated. Just reinstall the printer drivers. However I would go to the Epson web site and download the latest printer drivers. Usually the disks give errors on trying to reinstall.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios