Wifi goes out
Dude101376

Every 15 minutes my router loses connection for about a minute. When viewing the router, the top globe light blink when this happens, a minute later goes solid and this continues for 3 days now. 

I have tried to er to reset it, unplug it, etc. but it won't stay connected. 

0 Likes
Re: Wifi goes out
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dude101376,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.  For billing questions, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Dude101376 wrote:

Every 15 minutes my router loses connection for about a minute. When viewing the router, the top globe light blink when this happens, a minute later goes solid and this continues for 3 days now. 

I have tried to er to reset it, unplug it, etc. but it won't stay connected. 

1-800-VERIZON 

you can call them and have them reboot your ONT and router and see if that helps.

you can also hit the reset button on the Verizon router (assuming you are using a Verizon router) after it reboots see if that helps.

worst case is Verizon finds their modem is faulty and they send you another one.

Good Luck 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have TV service?

If so, do you have any issues with channels?

Is rotuer connected to ONT via ehternet or coax?

If coax, start at ONT and ensure that all conenctions are tight.

0 Likes