Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hi, a few basics first.... I have a Mac desktop and laptop, which were connected to Verizon wifi with no problem three years ago, and also through an apple time capsule for most of that time. About 2 months ago, I found that I could not connect to the Internet, despite a strong signal from my router. I removed the time capsule/local network to just go back to Verizon, and wifi would not work. Eventually this router just didn't work at all. I was sent a new router this week, connected without issue, all my devices can detect the wifi with no problem, strong signal, but the actual internet connection is spotty at best, sometimes not at all... So I'm not sure the new router is making much of an improvement. When this was at its height I would have to reset and disconnect everything but that didn't even work towards the end. Possible that my router is in a bad place in my apartment? I guess I'm having trouble understanding why things are not working now when they worked seamlessly for years. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Start by trying to plug in to the router via Ethernet. See if internet access is good.
Then be near router and check internet.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.