Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Wifi question

Petun
Contributor
Contributor

Wifi question

Message 1 of 2
(3,740 Views)

Hello, I currently use an internet modem with plugs in the back to get access access to the internet.

How do I go about getting wifi? Can I buy something at say, radioshack, that I can connect to my verizon modem and have wifi?

1 REPLY 1
tsauter
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Wifi question

Message 2 of 2
(3,728 Views)

@Petun wrote:

Hello, I currently use an internet modem with plugs in the back to get access access to the internet.

How do I go about getting wifi? Can I buy something at say, radioshack, that I can connect to my verizon modem and have wifi?

Do you have Fios internet Verizon DSL? If you have FIos, the supplied rrouter has built in wireless. If you have DSL, and there are extra ethernet ports on the modem then you just have to buy a wireless router to connect to the modem.

"If your problem has been solved, please mark it as such. Don't forget to hand out your Kudos!"
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title