Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The Laptop sees other networks in the area except mine. I have a Fios G3100 router. Doesn't matter what win 7 machine or nic card I use. No of them see my Fios router. Compay comuters, so upgrading to win 10 is not possible. These work computers worked on comcast. I even purchased a usb nic and the results were the same.
I don’t use verizon junk routers but my own. However if you can get into the router via 192.168.1.1 you need the login and password given to your router to get to the user interface. You then access wireless on the router and go to the SSID section and I would change the designation for 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz to something you can remember or first check to see that wifi has been turned on in the router.
if it’s on and you don’t want to change the SSID names you could try to change the wifi channel to a more less crowded or used channel.
my guess is the wifi on your router is turned off or you have a bad router and you need to get it replaced.