Wire hanging loose
disneygirl70

I at one time had internet service with Verizon FIOS.  Verizon ran a wire along AEP's wire from the pole at the back of my property and connected to the FIOS box on the side of my house.  That wire has come loose from AEP's wire and is hanging down in my yard.  The wire is still connected to the pole at the back of my property and to the house.  What # do I call to get this taken care of?  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wire hanging loose
jonjones1
Legend

@disneygirl70 wrote:

I at one time had internet service with Verizon FIOS.  Verizon ran a wire along AEP's wire from the pole at the back of my property and connected to the FIOS box on the side of my house.  That wire has come loose from AEP's wire and is hanging down in my yard.  The wire is still connected to the pole at the back of my property and to the house.  What # do I call to get this taken care of?  Any help would be appreciated.

1-800-VERIZON 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Wire hanging loose
jonjones1
Legend

@disneygirl70 wrote:

1-800-VERIZON 

0 Likes