Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I received an email from Verizon that states they wanted me to know I an not using the most security encryption on the Verizon router. If they are so conserned, why do they have my SID and encryption key easily displayed on my account, my Verizon phone app, etc. Verizon should not even have access to my encryption key. Verizon is making my security more vulnerable.
Please remove my router security settings from ALL Web based databases that Verizon has!
Being in your home is as good as having physical access to the router. In addition, the web portal is authenticated. I'd be less worried about those than I would be having a nosy neighbor exploting a WEP key.
Case in point, if you're not using WPA2, switch the router over.