Wires and equipment down on road - sagging overhead
JackLindahl

Here in Hartsdale, NY we have had wires down on the road since the storms a couple months ago. There are equipment boxes hanging off the utility poles, and overhead wires sagging down to head level. I don't see this situation on any other streets in our area and I haven't been able to get anyone to come here and fix it. Please clean this up!

0 Likes
Re: Wires and equipment down on road - sagging overhead
jonjones1
Legend

@JackLindahl wrote:

Here in Hartsdale, NY we have had wires down on the road since the storms a couple months ago. There are equipment boxes hanging off the utility poles, and overhead wires sagging down to head level. I don't see this situation on any other streets in our area and I haven't been able to get anyone to come here and fix it. Please clean this up!

This is a customer helping customer forum. However since you are in New York State contact the following http://www.dps.ny.gov 

there is a toll free number that you can call that will get you the help you need.

there is also an online complaint portal which if you take some cell phone photos and upload to will also get you some assistance.

1-800-VERIZON is normally the number to call. Try the Public Service Commission 

or as now named Department of Public Service 

0 Likes
Re: Wires and equipment down on road - sagging overhead
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @JackLindahl, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes