Wish we had FIOS in Las Vegas.
kmfosho

TAKE MY MONEY!

0 Likes
Re: Wish we had FIOS in Las Vegas.
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Who's the Telephone Company for your area? Verizon or CenturyLink? It's unfortunate to say the least, but if Verizon isn't your Telephone company/Incumbent Bell, it's doubtful they'll bring anything besides their LTE Network (not a worthy replacement) to Las Vegas.

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
GaryG7
Enthusiast - Level 2

No you don't!

I had FIOS installed on December 24, 2011. A mere 18 days later, some clumsy technician cut the fiber. After two days, I can't even get an answer to a question as simple as "when will it be fixed?" because the construction department is supposed to fix it, but won't say when. The "answer" I got was that they would call me when they fixed it.

Meanwhile, I don't have TV, phone, or Internet service which I did before I made the bad decision to swtch to FIOS.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello GaryG7

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
GaryG7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have phone or Internet service so how would I receive a phone call to the billing number or check my e-mail?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We will ensure that they contact you via PM on this board. Please watch for the gold envelope.

0 Likes
kmfosho
0 Likes
kmfosho

@GaryG7 wrote:

No you don't!

I had FIOS installed on December 24, 2011. A mere 18 days later, some clumsy technician cut the fiber. After two days, I can't even get an answer to a question as simple as "when will it be fixed?" because the construction department is supposed to fix it, but won't say when. The "answer" I got was that they would call me when they fixed it.

Meanwhile, I don't have TV, phone, or Internet service which I did before I made the bad decision to swtch to FIOS.

but you are not in las vegas. . . ? and thats like a rare mess up wouldnt you say? bad tech shouldnt reflect the whole company. seems like they are willing to reply here. 

0 Likes
kmfosho

@Smith6612 wrote:

Who's the Telephone Company for your area? Verizon or CenturyLink? It's unfortunate to say the least, but if Verizon isn't your Telephone company/Incumbent Bell, it's doubtful they'll bring anything besides their LTE Network (not a worthy replacement) to Las Vegas.

Yes CenturyLink, but we have COX.

Yes unfortunate, they have good LTE here already? I thought someone said vegas was beta for 4g[LTE]

0 Likes