Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Worst Customer Service of my life

MCDD
Contributor
Contributor

Worst Customer Service of my life

Message 1 of 2
(617 Views)

Absolutely the worst customer service of my life with Verizon Fios.  Five year user re-upped my contract online for the $115 rate and get an email back saying I just signed up for $130.  So I call support to say this was an error, and Mrs Young on telephone support basically tells me I am confused or stupid and cannot help me and it is a set order and please go away.  So I ask for someone else, she tells me to hang up and try my luck.  When I demand a supervisor she fights me, says I don't really want one, and then dones a fake long hold where "Chris" supervisor comes on line to say that yes, my email is in error but she cannot send me a revised one, just to "trust" her it will be fine.  And raises her voice when I call her m'am saying that I should address her as "Chris" but gives NO indication of who or where she is so that I can report her poor service.  Five years of being a customer means crap to FIOS.  You really ought to be ashamed that you use these people

1 REPLY 1
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Re: Worst Customer Service of my life

Message 2 of 2
(613 Views)

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title