XBox Live connectivity issue. IP Address range for those that can and cannot connect
platgold36
Enthusiast - Level 2

So far, what i've gathered, anyone with ip addresses, 173.61.86.xx and higher are not connecting and people with ip addresses 173.61.68.xx and lower are connecting. if everyone can post their ip addresses and if they can connect or not, i'd appreciate it.

Johann Lee

Re: XBox Live connectivity issue. IP Address range for those that can and cannot connect
McDuck
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, that's not right. I had an IP of 71.xx.xx.xx, and it didn't connect.

I also can't get into other websites, such as www.logos.com.

You know what would be swell? If tech support actually answered these questions. They've got 24 hours, and then it's back to Comcast. I'm sick of this.

0 Likes
Re: XBox Live connectivity issue. IP Address range for those that can and cannot connect
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Please remember that  an IP address is considered personal information, and posting it is considered a violation of the Terms of Service.  Even partial IP addresses may give enough information to be used in an inappropriate manner

0 Likes
McDuck
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wow, a moderator. Maybe you could HELP US SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I apologize, but a forum moderators` job is to maintain the forum itself, so we are typically unable to access accounts or provide support information.

0 Likes
BrendanOh
Enthusiast - Level 1

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/Unable-to-make-connection-to-XBox-Live/m-p/366535/message...

The answer is already on these forums... 😉

As far as I know, I was the first person back online. hehehe.

McDuck
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did all that, and more. It doesn't work, and I have other sites that are still not responding. This is a routing failure.  They may well be working on it, but how about giving us some help in the meantime?

0 Likes
platgold36
Enthusiast - Level 2

you are right, had a half baked scheme of an idea and it was wrong.

from what i'm seeing now, it seems almost as if it's completely random which ip addresses work and which don't. so there has to be something else at play here.

0 Likes
JerseyBO
Enthusiast - Level 1
It didnt work for me either. I released and renewed my up address and now I get an MTU error (which wasn't happening before) . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So mad. I call both verizon and xbox and get no suitable answer. Of all the weeks in the year for this to happen.
0 Likes
pinenoodle

I have also tried all of this and it did not work for me either. It's extrememly frustrating especially when NO ONE at FIOS seems to know what is going on OR they will not disclose. 

0 Likes