Switch Account

XBox and Open NAT

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

XBox and Open NAT

Message 1 of 5
(6,431 Views)

How do I setup or configure my FIOS router to allow Xbox Open NAT settings.  I keep getting moderate or closed NAT messages.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: XBox and Open NAT

Message 2 of 5
(6,389 Views)

You are making us, shoot into the dark.

It would help to know at least..

What is the brand and model of your router?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(6,263 Views)

I am having the same issue when I play call of duty blacks ops my NAT type is moderate which limits me to play with friends, my router is a 7500 westall router all firmware updates are complete have had this router for about two weeks and I don't lag but do get kicked from games because of my NAT type. I  have tried many different solutions like enabling UnCp settings I like if I remember that's what its called. I would like step by step instructions for changing NAT type have spent about 5 hours trying but got know where.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(5,742 Views)
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.