quick menu

Xbox one x network help 😢😢

Xbox one x network help 😢😢

Contributor Egoodie
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(164 Views)

So everything was fine last week with my network on the xbox one x  like. 3 days ago we switched from optimum to verizon fioz and now after the switch for some reason my xbox does not wanna connect to the internet through the ethernet cable i can connect through wifi just fine but the xbox does not read the ethernet cable and i know is not the xbox cause today i took the xbox to a friends house and connected an ethernet cable and the xbox read it just fine i was gaming with no problem for several hours with no interruption now im back home and i try connecting it in my house  with the ethernet cable and it still does not read it i also borrowed the ethernet cable i was using at my friends house to make sure it was not the cable and i still got the same result so i know is not the xbox or the ethernet cables i got so i came to the conclusion that it has to do something with the router settings but i have no clue as of what to look for or do can someone give some suggestions ? P.s when i got to network settings where it shows your connection i can see the xbox attempting ti read the cable every few like 30 seconds but nothing. 😢😢😢

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios