Yet again Verizon fails to resolve group ticket!!!
depends
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is my second post on the forums. Today was my 35th phone call and this will also make the 8th tech to come out.

I pay for 50mb down and 25mb up I’ve been getting .06, 1.2.3.5 and so on for the last four months. I haven’t had one steady packet flow test in the four months. It’s time for Verizon to come get there boxes out of my garage. I know that the other service providers don’t supply Verizon’s "SPEED'S" but at least with 15 down 1 up it will be consistent. four of my neighbors are also switching. Verizon’s quality of service has severely declined over the last few months. Ive been on an unresolved group ticket for months now. Whats the deal with this? 

0 Likes
Re: Yet again Verizon fails to resolve group ticket!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi depends,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Yet again Verizon fails to resolve group ticket!!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

depends,

We haven't had a response from you in your Private Support Case after multiple requests for more details. As such we are closing said case. If you still need assistance or have additional questions please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to investigate with you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes