a little frustrated is anyone listening? anyone else have this issue?
koneg

So try to keep this short, but I want to see if I am the only one this has happened to.  I have 50/50 Verizon internet and phone, no TV.    I am paying 2x more than intro rate with all three services so I figured I would call them to see what they could do for me.  I am a 10 year + customer and figured that would matter, I guess not.  I talked to a first lady, Yolanda in customer service; she was very nice but could not do much. I get that, so I asked for a supervisor;  this is where it gets weird.  Karen was really condescending, bordering on insulting, through the whole call.  She even went so far as telling me that my idea was stupid and that “Walmart would not lower the price just because I asked.”  She also stated that DIRECTV (who I have TV through) wouldn’t do that, but I just renegotiated with them and they did; she claimed that was stupid of them. Here is what I asked for:  I wanted to up my internet to 100/100 and pay around 90 bucks and would sign a 2 year agreement.  This is $20 more than the intro rate that was advertised and about what my neighbor pays.  It is also what Time Warner offered me with TV, 300 internet and phone.   When I pressed these concerns with Karen she was not at all acting like a supervisor.  The whole conversation was just her telling me I was wrong.  I then asked for a supervisor and she said no.  She claimed her supervisor Cindy was in training and is not available.  I insisted on speaking with someone higher than her and she said there was no one.  She then said she would get someone to call me back in 24 hours and that did not happen.  I am not sure how asking to pay what my neighbor pays (not intro) is insulting but Karen in Missouri must have taken it as such.  The call recordings should prove what I say though she would not give me a last name or id # of any kind.   I really don’t want to switch but saving 50 bucks a month is a lot.  Anyone else have this issue?

0 Likes
Re: a little frustrated is anyone listening? anyone else have this issue?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes