04-10-2013 06:51 AM
Cannot access a web site hosted with goDaddy
I've registered two domains with goDaddy. each has a one page website.
mydomain.org No problem with this one. OK
- From home : I get an error message from the browser "can't find the server " NOT OK
- I can access from outside my home. OK
- From home with anonymous browseing software installed I can access the site. OK
04-12-2013 01:34 PM
1. Verizon assigns IP addresses dynamically. It's an automatic process, no one is manually handing out IPs.
2. The issue is not with the IP addresses that Verizon assigns, but with the blacklists not updating the IP addresses when they are changed. Verizon can't change third party sites' lists; it is up to the listing site to keep their filters updated.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.