Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hello, I have att uverse I never had a problem logging into Target's ehr until I got a new laptop, now I get the same error you are getting. I don't think that it is the service provider, I think it has something to do with Target's site. I can logon at work, and at my dad's house with his computer but not mine (he has uverse to).
They had alot of problems with handling server requests in the past due to dated server architecture but since they upgraded their server limits source: Target eHR or https://weserveyou.me/target-ehr-team-member-services/ the performance has increased quite a significant bit. I normally dont have any problems with it now but if you seem to have any shoot me a email.