cannot connect to target eHR web site

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: cannot connect to target eHR web site

Message 21 of 24
(640 Views)

Hello, I have att uverse I never had a problem logging into Target's ehr until I got a new laptop, now I get the same error you are getting.  I don't think that it is the service provider, I think it has something to do with Target's site. I can logon at work, and at my dad's house with his computer but not mine (he has uverse to).

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 22 of 24
(521 Views)

Happy new year .... With the holidays and work put this issue on the back burner.  This is still not resolved; using the target in store web portal. Will keep the forum updated with status.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 23 of 24
(86 Views)

They had alot of problems with handling server requests in the past due to dated server architecture but since they upgraded their server limits source: Target eHR or https://weserveyou.me/target-ehr-team-member-services/ the performance has increased quite a significant bit. I normally dont have any problems with it now but if you seem to have any shoot me a email.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 24 of 24
(76 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.