cannot transmit my turbotax returns using FIOS Interneet connection
WF

I cannot transmit my tax returns using FIOS Internet. A good example is that I cannot connect to

https//ttlc.intuit.com

I can access this website via my work internet connection, but not from FIOS Internet. Turbotax, when it tries up upload my returns reports that I have no internet connection, which is wrong. I can get to many internet sites: google, google mail, hotmail, and several government epay sites all by internet explorer. But not the turbotax live community. e.g., the ttlc.intuit.com website. Is verison blocking this connection?

0 Likes
Re: cannot transmit my turbotax returns using FIOS Interneet connection
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you access the site using a proxy sever?

0 Likes
John_Wolf
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you done a trace?  Several sites have been unreachable for the past couple of days due to an outage/intermittent connectivity to sites routed through california.

See this thread:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-Internet/Verizon-Oregon-Customers-Can-Not-Connect-to-CA-Sites-Incl...

nrigroom

I have the same exact issue, and I don't see any useful answers here...could you let me know if you were able to resolve the issue...if so, how?  Was there any port forwarding involved on the Actiontec router?

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

It seems Intuit is using Amazon AWS for web hosting. It could be possible that your work connection is hitting a different server on Intuit's end if they are distributing the load across multiple hosts, or what is more likely, your work connection has different routing all together and it is failing along the way on your FiOS connection. Best way to see what is going on would be to run a Traceroute.